Want to simplify your event registrations, but don’t have the time to research all the Do-It-Yourself options or learn how to use them?
We can look after the whole registration process for you. We can;
- Create a webpage for online registrations, including payment
- Email Tax Invoices to participants, including GST
- Provide regular updates of revenue, numbers and types of registrations
- Track registration numbers over time, to help you predict total registrations for future events
- Manage Early Bird and Standard registrations, cancellations and refunds
- Send individualised SMS and email messages to participants, eg confirming attendance at specific workshops
- Create name tags including event and/or sponsor logos etc, email them to you, or print and assemble them for you
- Manual (paper or fax) registrations, address sticky labels and paper mail outs are also available.
- Staff the registration desk if you need us to
|“Do It Yourself” online registration services||Flying Colours Events|
|Talk to our friendly staff and we will design a registration process for you, meeting your needs||No||Yes|
|Learn software or website and design online registration process yourself||Yes||Not required|
|Your logo on your registration webpage||Yes||Yes|
|Include PDFs such as delegate info, brochures or exhibitor layout maps||Maybe||Yes|
|Choose which data you want to collect||Yes||Yes|
|Expert advice to help you decide which data to collect, to optimise smooth running of your event, eg “T-shirt size” or “special dietary requirements”||No||Yes|
|Accept registrations via web||Yes||Yes|
|Accept registrations via fax and mail||Maybe||Yes|
|Create custom name badges for you to print and assemble||Maybe||Yes|
|Supply printed, assembled custom name badges||No||Yes|
|Name tags to include calculated data, eg “include Dr and Prof but not Mr or Mrs” or “Volunteers names in Red, Sponsors names in Blue”||No||Yes|
|Supply mailing labels for you to print||Maybe||Yes|
|Supply printed mailing labels, or mail merged letters, and post if required||No||Yes|
|Supply staff to operate the registration desk at your event if required||No||Yes|
|GST compliant invoices||Maybe||Yes|
Thought about setting up online registrations yourself? You might want to consider the following;
- Do you have your own web based merchant facility to accept credit card payments online? Arranging this with a bank and integrating it with your website can be difficult, time consuming and expensive.
- If you plan to accept payments manually, estimate the time it will take to manually process each payment, bank cheques, match direct deposits with registrations to ensure you know which person has paid for what, follow up unsuccessful credit card transactions and bounced cheques. Online registrations paid by credit card means that “Registration = Payment” 100% of the time. No messy “registered but payment not received” people to follow up.
- Staffing. Have your staff done registrations before? Getting name labels printed correctly, delegate lists comprehensive and payments and refunds to be 100% accurate takes time and experience. Fixing mistakes also takes time and can mean a negative experience for your attendees. Have you budgeted for these extra hours?
Contact us for more information.